You Are A Bastard, I Repeat, You Are A Bastard… Liz Anjorin Blasts Toyin Abraham

You Are A Bastard, I Repeat, You Are A Bastard… Liz Anjorin Blasts Toyin Abraham

Liz Anjorin over the weekend blasted new mom. Toyin Abraham calling her a bastard and a snitch. The actress alleged Toyin Abraham was opening fake accounts to troll her. Writing on her page over the weekend she alleged Toyin owned a particular Forum that always carries her story.

She however didn’t stop at that, she also granted an interview where she talked about Toyin Abraham and called her a BASTARD again. In the interview, she alleged Toyin has nothing, not even a house or car and also said the industry gives zero money…

The senior actress not being able to hold all the insults has now threatened to drag her to court if she does not issue an apology in 24hours. But shortly after the news broke, Lizzy took to her instagram page to dance saying she was looking for money to hire a lawyer (meaning she is not moved by Toyin;s threat). It’s all just MESSY! Phew!!

Lizzy Anjorin's initial post;

View this post on Instagram
Musa hold my cloth ...Na jeje I dey hustle do my business ... . Sugbon evil is part of life and fighting is part of winning evil .. . . Who remember that actor attached to ?? That was deported from America?? . . Who remember the cross....That was deported from London?? . . Haaaaa... mi o mon nkankan ..until gistlover comment section was flooded with so much jubilation from them ke?? Egbami ke ?? . Weekend oloyin re oo 🤣😂😂😂 . To much question will force me to release evidence fa..na wisdom they help me keep some facts ...that was why I dey work so hard like machine because things about life is bigger than life gangan . You need to stay more calm for evidence before you get blocked ..if I block you before you see evidence ..e go pain you , because you need to know HUMANA post shared by lizzyanjorin (@lizzyanjorin) on Sep 14, 2019 at 4:31am PDT

THE INTERVIEW...

Video: Gboah TVA post shared by GoldMyne TV (@goldmynetv) on Sep 16, 2019 at 8:00am PDT

Toyin Abraham sues...

Silence is not golden. Rather than wrestle with a pig, it might be ideal to let the pig know that it belongs in the pen. No longer speaking on this, my management team and attorneys are taking this up. Cc @bbbmedia @officialsamolatunji1 Swipe for more.. #TOYINTITANS #ITSABOUTTIMEA post shared by TOYIN ABRAHAM🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊 (@toyin_abraham) on Sep 16, 2019 at 4:37am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 07:15 Mon, 16 Sep 2019

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article