Bloody And Battered: Why Do Women Remain In Abusive Marriages? (photo)

» »

Bloody And Battered: Why Do Women Remain In Abusive Marriages? (photo)

I don't know why women remain in abusive marriages. It is so heartbreaking reading these kind of stories on a daily basis. 

The woman's pathetic plight was sent to Amanda Chisom's Facebook page.  The lady has suffered so much abuse in her marriage, and at a point she was 3 months pregnant when her husband forced to take abortion pills.

Good am Amanda Please I need your favour... my elder sis is facing domestic violence in her marriage.. please I want u to help me post the pix on your wall I want to send the battered eye pix and that of the hubby who did it to her.

He has been treating her with death all this while and last night he punched her... pls help me post it cos I want people to share it and see him for who really is he work with sigma pension Ebonyi and the man is diabolic

His name is **************.. you can check it out on Facebook
Too many stories to tell Amanda but this is the peak

Jesus

I have cried enough for her let her come back if it is carry we see we eat

When my sis married him He was earning 10k but now he earns big my sis is now the enemy

He does not take care of her drops 10k every month for feeding never supported her when she wants to learn a skill

My sis was 3 months when she took in for the 2nd child and he forced her to take pills to abort the baby which almost killed her.

She gave birth to the baby at 7 months after so much bleeding she gave birth through cs

She said you can post it.

Why do women remain silent in the face of abuse?

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 04:18 Tue, 15 Nov 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article